What exactly did Trump mean when he said "Do you like the Country or the Hispanics" while he was in New Mexico?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

he was talking to what he called the whitest Hispanic guy you ever saw . in trump's mind you can like one or the other , but not both .

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Stan
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

He meant that they are two separate things.

Hispanics can't be America. You have to love one or the other but it cant possibly be both.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

He was speaking in code. He is telling is supporters that Americans don’t come in Hispanic.

• 8 months ago

I don't even know if he actually said this, but I'll say it and I will tell you what I mean. Where is your priority? Is your priority America and Americans or Mexico, South America and the citizens of those countries? If you're a REPRESENTIVE of the American people, why aren't the American people your priority? The people of Mexico did not elect you and you do not represent them.

Can anyone take issue with that?

• random_man
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

He said it at his New Mexico rally. Many Americans are hispanic. Why does he perceive them to be separate groups? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

nobody even knows

• Gungy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

So...Trump said this because you say he said it? Not even a nice try. You make it tooooo easy to see where fake news comes from.

• random_man
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Trump said it at his New Mexico rally. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.