Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why won't the US Congress fix the birthright spy program?

Wealthy Chinese women come to the US to birth children and take their citizen child back home. Then the child gets to come back to America to enroll in technical college programs to steal technology. http://ktla.com/2019/09/17/chinese-woman-admits-to...

I was working at Sandia national labs during the Chinese nuclear secrets fiasco and just prior to a visit from Bill Clinton we were all issued a memo with Clinton's picture on it. I didn't think to save the memo but it looked a lot like this. It was like they already knew who the traitor was and were trying to warn us.

Birthright citizenship has nothing to do with attending technical colleges. International students can and do come here to study all the time. It brings billions of dollars into the country. They're hedging their bets in case everything goes bad in China. If I could get my kids an EU passport, I would- just so they'd have options.

• A.J.

Maybe after Trump. Since McConnell blocks from open Senate votes on anything Trump won't sign, and his mission is to erase Obama and dismantle the government and has a deep desire to be dictator, Birthright citizenship would be a part of bipartisan immigration reform which isn't happening under Trump.

why won't congress limit the immigration of white trash from europe.