If transsexual is mental disorder cured by transitioning and Allah gave medicine then why is transsexual a no no in islam?

I don’t understand why allah would torment those who have disease mind/body. And what will happen if we discover the transsexual gene the brain is gendered opposite of birth isn’t that then permissible as intersex

• Mintee

if you are born with two genitals "hermaphrodite".... then you have your doctor do a hormone test to determine which hormone is prevalant, male or female, then alter by surgery to the dominant hormone tendacy... that is of no fault of your own... but if you are born clearly with a vagina, or a penis, and just out of the blue decide to change the creation of God,,,. that to me is an insult to your faith, like saying "God didnt choose right or he was wrong"... OH. God forbid anyone insult him like that..

Fucjk allah....

There is no "cure" for the birth condition that causes a person to be transsexual, only treatments. We are ALL god's creatures, even in Islam.

• "If transsexual is mental disorder"

I'm going to stop you right there.

Being trans is not a mental disorder. So says the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, the World Health Organization and the World Professional Association for Transgender Health.

Transsexualism (gender identity-body mismatch) is a scientifically proven physical birth condition. When a trans person transitions they are correcting their birth condition by affirming their inborn gender identity.

"why is transsexual a no no in islam?"

That is not true universally. The Ayatollah Khomeini famously issued a fatwa that allows transsexual people to transition.

"isn’t that then permissible as intersex"

Some gender experts, such as Dr Milton Diamond, consider transsexualism a type of intersex:

https://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to...

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • fredda8 months agoReport

Yes but we can’t prove it being intersex and that it could be by Saitan deceiving us. I fell in love with Islam as a child I am revert not born Muslim. What I got from Buddhism is health, mind and love but other then that their beliefs are wrong