True or false: as long as you have ice cream in the freezer, everything is going to be fine?

• Lisa M

True! Especially Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

False.

You've bought the lie that food = happiness.

Lack of food did not cause your problems, so food cannot cure your problems.

Don't eat ANYTHING with an ingredients label on it.... the food industry has conditioned you to think that food=love. Sugar is a highly addictive POISON that they put in everything. Eat only when you're legitimately hungry... eat only until you're not hungry... and treat your body well: stop treating yourself like a human dumpster. Eat only the good foods that God gave us to eat... nothing with chemicals... nothing with sugar. Put honey in your coffee... and only drink delicious oxygen-packed water when you're thirsty. Lack of food didn't cause your bordom or stress... food cannot cure it. If anything, overeating is partly causing your stress.

Then you will have the body you want and the energy you need to go out and enjoy life. These truths were taught to me by The Truth, incarnate - who is Jesus. Lean on Him always, for understanding. He wants you as His friend.

false as long as i have my family and my health everything is gonna be fine

nope. my freezer's broken.

• SW-6

All will be fine to a certain point. The enemy of freezer's is FREEZER BURN. It is not the freezers fault, but ours Do yourself a favor, buy a good Sharpie or perm marker, put the date you put anything in the freezer on the package, put a reminder on your calendar to check the food in your freezer at least every other week, eat it if the date is getting close to a week old! And no, liver is not the worst. The worst is when you come downstairs dreaming of that ice cream you bought, the creamy texture, chocolate, nuts, whatever. You cant wait to eat it, but find when you open the lid - FREEZER BURN!!!! Bleep bleep and bleep!! :)

Source(s): Ben & Jerry's CHUNKY MONKEY! DOUBLE Bleep bleep and bleep!!! :(

I believe this is false, you can have ice cream in your freezer but what your house is on fire? Then everything is not okay when that happens, so no it is definitely false. 

False for me.

I'm not so enthused by ice cream.

I wish it were the center of my universe, though.

That would be easy to sustain!

false i guess so

• Tara

Pretty much TRUE ... well it depends on what fine applies to .

True as long as I can pay my electric bill to keep the freezer going,lol