Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Do you like the new look?

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in

You still look blue to me.

• WHAT? ON Y!A ? 

Nahhhhhh I really really dislike it.

Things I don't like in pic and its kinda difficult to use and annoying like why have answers to other  qs on q when we have submitted our answer.  Also why no Category in the question anymore??! 

So difficult to get on ur profile. Not one to change pic and name but ur normal profile e.g. where u can see followers and edit ur details..

Can see the frigging q now when answering!!

Nope not really happy.

Hmm didn't like layout change when they got rid of green one but I stuck with it but since this new layout and that they got rid of things such as IM and *gulp* maybe also email as not been working for ages plus not showing on users profiles!.

So no I don't like it if u are talking about this change but if u are talking about another change then tell me and I will edit answer and also ignore my long answer.

• Sandy

are they bringing back those dresses with the visible zipper in the back? really hated that look!