How much do Americans here know about Australian politics?

Honestly curious how much Americans know about the Australian politics

They don’t care. Americans are self-centred and for some crazy reason they think they are better than everyone else and live in some amazing country 🤦🏼‍♀️

Most Americans couldn't care less about Australian politics

i know nothing...... am i suppose to?

• blabar9 months agoReport

yeah they have gun control and it's actually been working out really well for them

• lover

nothing ...........

• Nathan

I don’t live in Australia so therefore I don’t know much about their politics, but they certainly are better than here in America.

hahaha Actually I couldn't care less about AUSTRALIAN POLITICS.. IT does not bother me what happens or doesn't happen there because I do not live there and do not plan on living there or even visiting there..

I AM PROUD I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS AND DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT YOUR COUNTRIES POLITICS..

I’d rather know about you. What is your take on this life? How does your culture intersect with your values, with the sensibilities you came into this world with? Politics is an institution. Not sure I’m a big fan of institutions, but souls....that’s different

• ?

Very little, you're very very far away and have very little impact in our daily lives. We generally like Australians and enjoy your movie and music stars. We also joke about how every wild creature you have is deadly. Blue ring octopus? It's so cute!

Honestly, very little. We really are quite self-centered. But on the other hand, California alone probably has more population than Australia.

I get a story every now and then in The Economist magazine which I subscribe to, but honestly, Australia is pretty stable so I often glide over those articles.  So I definitely don't know much.