Why do teens get pregnant ?

My sister was watching 16 And Pregnant I have no idea why she watches this if this show is the reason why she doesn't want kids she doesn't want that to happen to her and her boyfriend but theyre adults theyre not stupid teenagers. She's on birth control she couldn't handle having a baby if she cant... show more My sister was watching 16 And Pregnant I have no idea why she watches this if this show is the reason why she doesn't want kids she doesn't want that to happen to her and her boyfriend but theyre adults theyre not stupid teenagers. She's on birth control she couldn't handle having a baby if she cant handle having an IUD put in she wouldn't be able to have a baby. There's one girl she was watching who was like her that also had a hard time doing it. I don't get what anyone watches this stuff. Nothing but drama. Half those girls can't even talk without arguing with they're mom and boyfriend every 10 minutes. My husband use to watch this show I'm glad he don't anymore now my sister likes it. I think they do it anymore just because they think they can get on TV. Even being on a TV reality show still doesn't help with all the drama. What's the real reason teens get pregnant ?
10 answers 10