Should I give it a try? I met this guy. He is a single dad of 3. Everything sounds good. But few things bother me.?

Should I give it a try? I met this guy. He is a single dad of 3. Everything sounds good. But few things bother me. 1 . He said he is smoking weed every night and drink some times. When i asked him he said it doesn't affect him. And he enjoys it. Question I have is does it smell when smoking weed . Is this a... show more Should I give it a try? I met this guy. He is a single dad of 3. Everything sounds good. But few things bother me.
1 . He said he is smoking weed every night and drink some times. When i asked him he said it doesn't affect him. And he enjoys it. Question I have is does it smell when smoking weed . Is this a harmless activity or something to be woried about.

2. I am a single mom of 2 year old daughter and he have 3 boys ( age 7,10, 16) . Will this be problem. I don't know how children will get along. Please share experience with blended family.

May be question sounds stupid. I asked since I am not a very social person. Also I was bought up in a very strict home. My parents were very strict. I didnt have any friends. Also parents arranged a marriage for me and it didnt worked out. Fortunately my parents were kind enough to let me get a divorce other than suffering my whole life in unhappy marriage.

And i am looking someone. Chances of finding someone in my culture is very low. Dating is a new concept for me.