Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

How many true Christians are like me & understand God’s Bible correctly, & therefore know He created the Earth flat around 6000 years ago?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Atheist trolling ************************* ************************* *************************

• 11 months ago

Lying for Dawkins is still lying.

• 11 months ago

Way too many I'm afraid. Since Revelation tells you everything about the future, what does your bible tell you about global warming?

• 11 months ago

Troll.

If you really believed that, then you wouldn't understand God's Bible correctly. It's as simple as that. Creation took billions of years. You don't have to like it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

No that is incorrect, each generation of Christians believe that the Bible means different things than the preceding generations. I was raised believing that we were stewards of creation and it was our responsibility to take care of the earth, but now many Christians believe that God won't let us wreck havoc by causing climate change (even though it is clear that we are).

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

It's true that you're a troll. And not a very good one.

• 11 months ago

1, you are absolutely moronic and highly doubt you have an IQ above 50

• 11 months ago

the only way the earth is "flat" is: IF the earth and the solar system are a huge Matrix . therefore easily redefining parameters of a flat earth to a round sphere that is fixed in the heavens. something like that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.