Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Isn't it ironic that Trumpers don't want him in jail for his crimes but spent 8 years trying to get Obama and Hillary arrested for nothing?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

If you consider Hillary misplacing (stealing) $6 billion and all the other corruption she did as nothing, something is wrong with you.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Obama separated kids from parents when illegals tried crossing the border, and Obama used drones to bomb Middle Eastern Muslims.

Clinton destroyed her server due to its incriminating evidence and was neglectful with Bin Ghazi.

If you honestly believe the Democrats aren't corrupt you must love your natural smells to have your head so far up there.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I don't recall anyone on either side of the aisle calling for Obama's arrest, Hillary however, whoa boy! 32 thousand emails under sopeana? Just one of which would get you or me ten years? That level of corruption should terrify you. We dodged a bullet.

• Fly G
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Isn't it ironic the left twists all of its crimes onto Trump? Virtually everyone knows Hillary and Obama are nothing but a power scam and house of cards-- and Trump is right on point about them. He's a jerk with a past. But He's getting us out of the swamp. We're all waiting for the whole truth to be completely revealed about the left and its media. Let them go down and go down big.

• blabar8 months agoReport

what swamp is he getting us out of exactly? and what truth are you waiting to get revealed about the media?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I agree about Obama but Hillary is a terrible person. I can’t believe people think otherwise.

• 8 months ago

He hasn’t been charged with a crime. You whiners’ court of public opinion isn’t valid.

• ...Show all comments
    • You ain’t black
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I hope you have a surplus of crying towels. I’d also be looking into an “emotional support animal” if I were you. But I’m glad as hell I’m not a miserable, sad sack.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

some people can spot real evil .. others embrace it ..

• Bob
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Republicans seem to vote for the biggest liar, like a real aszhole can push his weight around in the world. Be the terrorist of the world.

• 8 months ago

What crimes? Tinfoil hat reception doesn't hold up in a court of law. LOL

• 8 months ago

considering the lengths you need to go to talk about things not involving jobs, the economy or middle-class wages (and continue to fail to make the connection between that and your losses in life)..I'd say the applicable term was more "narcotic" than "ironic"...

• 8 months ago

Hillary and Obama will eventually be prosecuted. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.