Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 months ago

how come immature childish adults don't understand that your personal issues don't matter in the work place?

so I own a business and I have an employee at my kitchen who cried and was in a angry mood because of her personal issues relating to her boyfriend and her self-esteem.

I am sorry but this is work and you have to suck it up and put that sh.it elsewhere until you are off the clock

real life doesn't cater towards your feelings.

every single human has personal issues.

I have personal issues as well, but the fact is that work is work and I don't let it get to me and act all emotional towards others.

she needs to grow up and stop being a little girl. she is still young like 25, but she has a lot of maturing to do

its not the end of the world, and the fact is that she isn't starving or homeless

true, i agree some ppl think the world evolves around them. theyr attention seekers

Because they are immature and childish yourng adults for the most part

• ricky

I disagree with that statement. There may be jobs that you’re correct, but I think only a few. If you were this mature adult person of which you speak, you’d know that’s your feelings are one third of what makes you a mature contented adult.

They are under the impression that personal issues do matter, in those situations it is good to have a sense of humor.

I agree that too many people don't know how to "leave their problems at the doorway" when going to work, especially for things that can wait. It's something everyone should do all the time so when the big things do happen, and you still have to work, it makes it easier. I learned that at a very young age...the hard way.

because they are immature childish adults