How come immature childish adults don't understand that your personal issues don't matter in the work place?

Update: so I own a business and I have an employee at my kitchen who cried and was in a angry mood because of her personal issues relating to her boyfriend and her self-esteem. I am sorry but this is work and you have to suck it up and put that sh.it elsewhere until you are off the clock real life doesn't cater... show more so I own a business and I have an employee at my kitchen who cried and was in a angry mood because of her personal issues relating to her boyfriend and her self-esteem.

I am sorry but this is work and you have to suck it up and put that sh.it elsewhere until you are off the clock

real life doesn't cater towards your feelings.
Update 2: every single human has personal issues.

I have personal issues as well, but the fact is that work is work and I don't let it get to me and act all emotional towards others.

she needs to grow up and stop being a little girl. she is still young like 25, but she has a lot of maturing to do
Update 3: its not the end of the world, and the fact is that she isn't starving or homeless