So, aliens exist...?

There is a video, by CNN, talking a UFO that the U.S. Navy discovered.

It is trending now on YouTube.

Check out this link here: http://eunsetee.com/DlyP

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

The original video is from the Navy, I believe. There are three such videos that were recently confirmed by the government as true (somehow Tom Delongs group got copies, not clear to me how, and published them; I have even seen them on a couple tv shows made before the US government confirmed their validity).

Whether those "tictacs" are alien in origin, or what, no one knows. Whatever they are, they are not like anything we humans can make.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

UFO stands for "unidentified flying object", and doesn't really have anything to do with "aliens". 

• falcon
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Off course they do who do you think built the pyramids?

• Mist8 months agoReport

Slaves that were visual and utilized application. We have modern day coliseums built by humans as well.

• 8 months ago

Of course they do

I was probed last night

And they have worried half of my Sheep

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

they probably exist, but cannot contact us because of the distance.

If they are smart enough to cross the distance, they won't be dumb enough to enter our athmosphere and risk getting contaminated with our germs

• 8 months ago

No aliens, don't trust any news if you don't see your eyes

• 8 months ago

Yes they do = Check "this" one out too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tRSRghWteg

Youtube thumbnail

• Athena
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, not yet. Youtube trending is not proof.

• 8 months ago

Just more horseshit from the fake news masters, and youtube any idiot can post any fantasy on. Some credibility.

• 8 months ago

More fake news. Of course they don't exist, at least not within detection range. Maybe not at all

What you are witnessing is psychology at work: people actually WANT space boogiemen to exist, and so instead of exercising some healthy scepticism, they will readily believe anything.

The really interesting thing about space aliens is WHY do people so passionately want something so ridiculous as people up in the sky to exist? Are they lonely? Is something missing in their parochial urban lives? Is it about the hope of being rescued from "the system" that is enslaving them? Or is it just outright brainwashing by a media eager to clickbait as many potential customers as possible? I leave you to ponder.

• Mist8 months agoReport

I don't think lonliness has a thing to do with it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.