Why should Hilary Clinton be in jail?

So I was watching the debate, Trump vs Clinton best moments, and I read through the comments and everyone was saying Hilary should be in jail some said she should be burned alive on a stake. I tried looking my question up but I couldn't find anything, other than people agreeing that she should be executed or at least in jail. So now I'm curious what the hell did she did that was so bad?

• 1 year ago

She was the poster child in the 90’s for women who don’t know their place, and republicans have been desperately trying to smear her ever since. Something like 37 republican congressional investigations have either turned up nothing or ended in public exonerations (something the FBI wasn’t able to do for Kavanaugh, or Trump), but that’s never stopped them. They believe it, so they just need to believe harder until it’s true.

1 year ago

Of course. She is crooked as it gets.

1 year ago

lol, if you are to stupid to figure it out yourself then just forget it. Dont expect others to do work for you.

1 year ago

Are you r-tards still talking about her? Once Obama became president, he never criticized Bush, McCain or Romney. But you Trumpity r-tards and the Twittler won't end your obsession with Clinton and Obama.

Just face it pal. Trump's tiny mushroom dick will never measure up to Obama's BBC.

So stop with your pathetic dick measuring.

1 year ago

For using BleachBit on her hard drives to cover up the criminal activity taking place on her private server.