Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 11 months ago

americans explain to me why you have a gun?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

To protect myself from you.

Source(s): I don't own a gun.
  • Phil
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Because I can...........

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Truthfully. Its too easy for criminals to get guns. And "we" the lawful minded people just want to protect ourselves from them. Myself? I dont own a gun. But my beliefs is civilians shouldn't own guns! Only the police & the military should have them

• 11 months ago

I don't have one and I'll never want one. Out of all the things I may want in my life, I will never want a gun. I don't want a violent weapon in my vicinity!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

In establishing our country, the people armed themselves against attacks from the British. Came in real handy during the Revolutionary War. After they won their freedom from England, people wanted to keep their guns just in case the government ever rose up against them. They even put the right to bear arms in the Constitution. And the best way to stop a bad person with a gun, is a good person with a gun.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I don’t have any firearms

• 11 months ago

I don't have one, nor do I want one.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

so i can defend myself against muslims, blacks, quebec filth, and crackhead whites

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I have 3. 2 guns are Springfield model 1861 muskets (black powder muskets) I got from my grandfather and the other is an M1 Garand rifle that my dad used to teach me to shoot when I was a kid.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.