Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 months ago

Is it possible that a game won't let me log in because of a bad graphic card?

It loads just fine. But when I try to log in it won't let me and I cannot play

if its something like wow or guild wars your better off asking in a support ticket

No, graphics card are for game handling and performance. It has nothing to do with logging in.

• Raditz

What kind of error did you get when trying to login to the game? Or the game just freezes/crashed? You need to gave more specific details about it, like what kind of errors, what game, and also your PC specs.

Maybe because you IP is banned which mean your country not eligible in this game

No it won't. If it was because of bad graphics card the game wouldn't even launch. I think there might be some issue of internet or the database of the game server.

I can't see how the graphic card being damaged would only affect logging in to the game. I would run down the list of likely suspects (bad/no internet connection, incorrect user/password, down server or error on the game's side, ect). Just for poops and giggles, If you can play offline or other game modes without logging on, make sure they all work and it is truly just an error logging in.

fix your wireless card you noob

• Evelyn Inez

What makes you think they have a wireless card. If it is a desktop computer it would not have a wireless card. Oh wait those that live in their parents basements or in a shed on the property need to use wireless cards so they think all are like them.