Is this a good telescope?

It's a Skywatcher Heritage 130 Dobsonian for $209.99 AUD

Also, can I get some recommendations on eyepiece or lens?

It seems OK,

It reminds me of my Meade ETX 90mm, which is my scope of choice for a quick look at the sky. But the Skywatcher being 130mm should in theory have a brighter image with better resolution. I have long since removed my scope from the original flimsy mount and now use it on a standard camera tripod. Not sure if you can do this with the Skywatcher.

These small compact scopes are very convenient, and will give a decent view of the planets, moon, double stars, clusters etc. Just don't expect anything like what you would see in a professional scope costing thousands of dollars.

For $200 I think it's worth taking a chance on. Performance will depend on the build quality, like how well the optical system is manufactured and aligned, also on how steady the mount and focuser are. The tube looks a bit flimsy so you may have problems with stability and vibration, but if you are just looking for casual views of bright objects it is unlikely to be a big issue.

As for eyepieces I would advise to stay away from high powers, and also the super expensive ones are not worth the money unless you have a super expensive scope.

Dobsonians are great for the moneyand take any add ons

From what I have read, it's a great telescope for the price. Designed to be portable, and gives good clear views of astronomical objects. A good base-level telescope.

If you were doing a Phd in Astrophysics, or really got deep into the hobby, you might want to consider something more high-end, but this is a great starter, and because it's so portable you'll probably always have a use for it.

• This link might help, it's some discussion about good lenses for the Heritage 130...
      https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/271454-skywatcher-heritage-130-is-amazing/