whats paul mcartneys greatest triumph? I'd say Live and Let die?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Racer
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Being knighted by the Queen would certainly be one! It gives him the title Sir Paul!

• Benny
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Being in the Beatles. His three best solo songs, IMO, are Jet, Magneto and Titanium Man, and Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey.

• wgaff
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Ram. The entire album.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My personal favorite among all of his solo albums or with Wings is Ram, and London Town not far behind.

I wouldn't call those 'triumphs' though. I would, however, put him in the top ranks of the greatest songwriters of all time.

• 2 months ago

It may not have been hiz greatezt money triumph

but

"Blackbird" haz my heart zing and gently fly.

• 2 months ago

Frog chorus....

• 2 months ago

"Band on the run" was a good song. My favorite was "the long & winding road"

• 2 months ago

Being in the Beatles was his greatest triumph.

• 2 months ago

I think he had better songs than that.

It's a good song, but I think Band on the Run was better.

A lot of people would say "Let it Be", or "Hey Jude"... again, I think he had better songs.

I'm thinking now about what Paul's best song ever would be, and it's not easy to decide.

Maybe "Yesterday" was his best song. There's something awesome about coming up with something so simple and yet so impactful. It's just like a 2 minute guitar+vocals piece, but it's recognized and loved around the world to this day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.