Hey now R&P- If you were to put three songs in a time capsule for a future generation, which would you choose and what would they represent?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favourite answer

"Inbetweenies" Ian Dury and The Blockheads

Dury was a brilliant lyricist

"New Sensations" Lou Reed

Lou was a hero of mine. Just heard him cover Lennon's "Jealous Guy". New sensation.

"Cold Metal" Iggy Pop

Fearless face and body of rock

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

drowning lessons - my chemical romance

hang em high - my chemical romance

the sharpest lives - my chemical romance

it would represent my love for my chemical romance and I would’ve put 5 but u limited it to 3 so I didn’t get to do one from every album but if u didn’t limit it I would’ve just done their whole discography anyway I don’t think it would be helpful for a future generation I just want to introduce them to this music and hopefully they would like it... lol

• mars
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Songs that warn about the world's condition: 'What's Going On?'- Marvin Gaye, 'Devastation'- Savatage, 'Time Has Come Today'- Ramones. https://youtu.be/aKjxCB7cRKc

Youtube thumbnail

• 11 months ago

H. - Tool

Not Unlike the Waves - Agalloch

Gouge Away - Pixies

ah, these songs would represent a small part of me, but since no one would know, now the songs would represent a small part of someone who found the capsule, but since I could never know who found the capsule... mh.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Katsklysm "The Orb Of Uncreation"

Ol Dirty Bastard "Rawhide"

Soft Machine "Teeth"

Source(s): nothing
  • Binks
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Hey Livin', I thought you disappeared off the face of the Earth, welcome back.

Under The Milky Way - The Church :The best song in my opinion.

King Rat - Modest Mouse - The best rant song

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba - For not giving up.

Til next time, cheers

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

"Dead City" and "Sign of Evil" by Violent Force (1986) and "Roadkill" by Meanstreak (1988)

Violent Force were futurists and conveyed warnings. Meanstreak were successful feminism in thrash metal.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

“Hungry Like the Wolf” - Duran Duran

“Eat the Rich” - Motörhead 

“Psychotherapy” - Ramones

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, "Time" by Pink Floyd, and "Good Mourning, Black Friday" by Megadeth. Life in a nutshell from my perspective.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.