Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

He's married and we been together a year wouldn't things be different by now? I hate going to bed every night alone!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Really, what did you expect. Your the other woman in a love triangle involving a married man. Word to the wise, married men/women who have an affair such as this almost never leave their spouse for their affair partner. Right now this guy is having his cake and eating it too. He gets the stability of marriage and companionship and he gets your love and companionship as well as some side action in the bedroom. Your being used. Plain and simple. I am not saying the guy does not care for you, I am sure on some level he does. But he is not going to leave his wife for you, no matter what he has said. If your tired of sleeping alone, you need to cut ties with him, heal yourself and learn from this experience then find someone who can give you 100% of himself. You deserve that, you don't deserve to be someone's side piece. Also, your not innocent in this either, you shouldn't be messing with married men. Imagine how devastated the wife will be when D-day comes around and trust me, sooner or later it will.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

He will always be married dear, it will not get any better, dump him and find a single guy.

• 8 months ago

So he's going home to his wife and you are the mistress waiting in the wings. It's up to you how long you are prepared to wait for him to make a decision......which he may never make while you enable him to live in this manner.

• dman63
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You’re not going to get much sympathy here. You’re helping a married man cheat on his wife - what did you expect? Break it off and find a single man.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

If he's "married" to someone else, NO. (And once a cheater, always a cheater. Not a good bet to have a happy future with).

• Cyrus
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Is he married to someone else? If so he's using you for sex.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Please quit trolling!

• 8 months ago

different how? he is married. did you think he would invite you home into bed with his wife?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.