Should I date my best friend ?

If you have romantic feelings for that person and they feel the same about you then yes.

You should kill all men

From my experience, if you two decide to date and then have a falling out, you may just lose both the relationship and a friendship.

That is all up to you. How do you feel about your best friend? Is it mutual? Do you see your best friend more than that?

I've been married to my best friend for 20 years. We were best friends for years before we started dating.

If its a homo thing my answe is NO. If its a hetro thing I advise you not to waste any time going for it. Good Luck.

• PearlNeckLS2 months agoReport

I agree if they're homos they need to waste no time getting together

• Alan H

Whyever not? I married mine.

• WOOWHO

Should ( used to indicate obligation / duty or correctness or what is probable ) I date my BEST friend ?

perhaps the inquiry is

is it advisable to or are there any negative implications

or consequences ..

. also what is YOUR definition of DATING

a romantic or a sexual relationship

per the dictionary dating is two people socially Spending time together to access the others suitability as a perspective partner

......Many people assert their Significant other mate or spouse

"IS" their BEST FRIEND

only Waring " you cant put the toothpaste BACK IN the tube "

yes, but only if you're sure she actually likes girls.

If you have romantic feelings for them sure, but just remember if it doesn't work out you may lose the friendship.