Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

Is it okay to hang out at malls people watching, walking & browsing, as I have no friends and am female over 46?

• 1 year ago

Does it sound ok to you? go with what ever you answer first in your head

• 1 year ago

A lot of people go to malls to pass the time of day. Try a Sunday School Class that teaches you about your Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ. This is a good place to find friends.

• 1 year ago

my mall has gone done hill during the years. hardly any stores. i blame mall management

• Ann
    1 year ago

Do you not have a job? Instead of spending your time just walking around in malls, why don't you try doing something productive, such as volunteering at a children's hospital (reading stories to patients), or serving meals at a soup kitchen for the homeless? There are many ways you could serve others. You might even make some friends along the way.

• Layne
    1 year ago

I don't know but helping at Soup Kitchen might be good or maybe Shriners. There is something called MeetUps. They have so many activities and groups. Meet some friends that you can interact with.

• 1 year ago

In addition to people-watching at the mall, which is perfectly fine, if you like animals, you could consider volunteering at a local animal shelter.  I've made lifelong friends by doing that just a few hours a week.  Also, by spending time with dogs and/or cats who may have been abandoned or worse, you'll get unconditional love in return.

• Yeah it's... What I like to do at the mall is use the massage chair and read for free at the bookstore.

• 1 year ago

I'd say it's okay as long as you're not taking pictures and stuff

• mokrie
    1 year ago

Sure it's okay. If you want friends though, then join a library book club or find a hobby where you enjoy it and can join a group that does it. And there is always volunteering for something like habitat for the homeless where they build homes or the local soup kitchen. Many states want teachers aids and you don't need a degree to do it. You don't have to be alone unless you enjoy it.

1 year ago

I bet you forgot how to tie your shoes.