2019 Tacoma TRD off road four door long bed.?
I am going camping next month, so I am looking for recommendations for a truck tent, I have budget of $200.
- JerryLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
1. That's a mighty tight budget. Do you also have money for insulative sleeping pads?
2. What is the bed of your truck like? I doubt it's flat and smooth like a floor.
3. I think you're better off with a regular tent. I've seen a lot of those tents that are on a truck bed, on the side of a van, and so on. Nobody I talked to was particularly happy with it.
REI (and probably other vendors) is having it's "summer's over" sales about now, so you can probably get a pretty good tent for $200. Good luck.
- Anonymous9 months ago
I would recommend using a regular tent. I used to sleep in a van when hunting but never a truck tent.
A small tent is very cheap if you do your homework.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 79 months ago
This is about your price range.
- Adam DLv 79 months ago
Almost all of the ones I see on Amazon fit your budget. Unless you have someone that you know who has used a specific brand, I'd find ones that fit your truck and go with the one that has the best online reviews.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 9 months ago
Buy it used-----