Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

How is it possible for the Queen's pet parrot to have three university drgrees, are they honouary?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

I think the Queen's pet parrot got caught out in a lie. I'm guessing the parrot felt insecure after being repeatedly bested in intellectual jousts and made up the three degrees bit in a pitiful attempt to appear smarter than his interlocutors.

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"defiantly time" Wankerbiker? Are you sure about that, I mean REALLY sure?

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

due to Phillips ignorance and lack of education the queen has resorted to conversing with her parrot.

• 2 months ago

It slept its way through the Deans

• 2 months ago

No, anyone or anything can get a degree from an American degree-mill university if they pay for it. After all Kent Hovind has a Doctorate.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Parrots can talk, silly. That bird can recite numerous works of Shakespeare and various advanced mathematical theories. He earned those degrees...

• 2 months ago

As I said in a comment, he has three degrees, one in bad manners, one in ignorance and another in lying through his rotten teeth. None of the degrees are honorary and neither did he need to study for them. The subjects are related to his natural reflexes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A Parrot cant have any university degrees that is impossible.,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.