Why can’t different actors play Indiana Jones when other actors have played him in the series?

I’m going to count for you the actors who have played Indiana Jones 1. Harrison Ford 2. River Phoenix 3. Cory Carrier 4. Sean Patrick Flannery 5. George Hall The actors from 3 to 5 played him in the adventures of young Indiana Jones two played him from 10 to 13 and number five played him from 16 to 21 . ... show more I’m going to count for you the actors who have played Indiana Jones

1. Harrison Ford
2. River Phoenix
3. Cory Carrier
4. Sean Patrick Flannery
5. George Hall

The actors from 3 to 5 played him in the adventures of young Indiana Jones two played him from 10 to 13 and number five played him from 16 to 21 . Number five played him at 93 years old the actor was 76 at the time Harrison Ford will be 78 when they make Indiana Jones five . And young Indiana Jones is canon because they mention a story in the Kingdom of the Crystal skull where he met Poncho Villa that as a reference to my spring break adventure
0