Do you believe abortion is morally wrong?

Yes it is, Life is a precious gift from God that's sacred. The fruitage of the womb is a blessing of God.

Not to be overlooked are the distressing emotional reactions often experienced by women who have abortions.

• amy8 months agoReport

F*ck you abortion is not f*cking murder

Very so. How can't killing babies of human not be?????

• amy8 months agoReport

F*ck you I am the boss I say abortion is not murder then abortion is not murder

I feel it's a woman's right to her own body if she grows a life in it! A baby shouldn't reduce a woman to an unimportant, powerless, helpless vessel now carrying some divine amazing new life! A woman is JUST as important as the baby! I'm sick of the pro lifers talking about a fetus as if they each are Jesus or something & the worthless woman is supposed to "submit" robotically to the 9 mo process of the creation of a BUNDLE OF JOY even if her heart's not in it, just accept it as a prison sentence! Even if it's a result of rape too! Bullsh*t!! No woman would feel blessed with the seed of an attacker inside her! She shouldn't have to suffer thru 9 months even if adoption is her only answer if we ban abortion! Pro-choice puts the responsibility & consequences between a woman & God & takes the power away from the government-who has no business making intimate personal choices about a woman's body!! I do believe the morning after pill is an excellent choice for a woman & is NOT murder! I believe there should be a time limit on aborting. 2-3 months maybe? I don't feel a fetus is a person! But after that fetus has grown & developed I believe it becomes morally wrong to abort. So be responsible & take care of things in the early stages! If you had sex-take a pregnancy test-PERIOD! No excuses of, "I didn't think I'd get pregnant!" A woman has as much worth as a baby & she deserves to have plenty of choices when it comes to pregnancy!

• Denise8 months agoReport

God views an embryo as a human being. Ps. 139:13-16: “You [Jehovah] kept me screened off in the belly of my mother. . . . Your eyes saw even the embryo of me, and in your book Ex. 20:13: its parts were down in writing.”
      You must not murder.”
      Ex. 21:22, 23: “

Life is a most precious gift from God. Without it everything else would not be possible. The child that is conceived loses his/her life because the mother's choice, rights, and convenience are considered more important,

David said

"Your eyes even saw me as an embryo;

All its parts were written in your book

Regarding the days when they were formed,

Before any of them existed." Psalm 139:16

David acknowledged that this embryo that was in his mother's womb was HIM. Just because you cannot easily see the person in that stage of life, does not mean that he/she was not a PERSON, with all of the potential of a person.

The Law given to the Israelites stated that if an unborn child dies as a result of the actions of someone, that child's life must be avenged "life for life" Christians are not under that law, but it does let us know how the God who gave us life feels about the life of that person.

So, in view of these things, yes, it is morally wrong. If the mother's life is in certain danger and the unborn child cannot otherwise live, that child's life is already in danger and could be removed from her body so that her life can continue.

• Elsa

Never heard any words more correct

• Brian

It is not up to me what another person does. I can only control what I do and don't.

I think murder is morally wrong. It does not matter the state of existence that person is in.

• bluebellbkk

You have omitted the CENTRAL question of 'Is a foetus a person?' If that question could be answered definitively either way, there would be no need for debate.

I don't no. I don't know the individuals life or why they came to that decision and I don't need to. It is their right to do as they wish with their body.

I believe that, as a man, I'm not even entitled to an opinion. The woman should make the decision, and the man should stand by whatever the woman decides.

• Gone Galt8 months agoReport

Not to have an opinion on abortion IS to have an opinion on abortion. You are pro-abortion. Can you not admit that?

Depends on the reason for it

What about a child who got pregnant through rape, by her own father?

Would her christian mother expect her to have her father's baby?

I know a girl from school who went through that.

Her family just shipped her off somewhere to protect her father.

So, what do christians think of that child, who had to go through rape, and then having to give birth to her father's child?

That poor girl was destroyed for life.

• bluebellbkk

@Juli, the case you mention is tragic, but part of the tragedy was not the abortion in itself, but the way the girl's parents handled the situation. No wonder she was 'destroyed'. But if they had shown love and support instead of shipping her off, her ordeal might not have been quite so horrible.

Certainly.

...