I m 19, male and barely have a libido. Is this normal?

So, I ve only hooked up with a couple of guys. (I m homosexual, if this has any importance - although I doubt it). Last week I had my second sexual encounter and I couldn t sustain an erection. The guy was concerned that I wasn t enjoying it. I explained that I was but it killed the mood because it didn t really... show more So, I ve only hooked up with a couple of guys. (I m homosexual, if this has any importance - although I doubt it).

Last week I had my second sexual encounter and I couldn t sustain an erection. The guy was concerned that I wasn t enjoying it. I explained that I was but it killed the mood because it didn t really seem that I was. To my surprise, he asked me a couple of questions surrounding my libido (he s 28 and therefore has more experience in this field). We mutually came to the conclusion that I have a slight addiction to pornography, and that I masturbate excessively (nearing twice a day). I agreed that I d refrain from masturbation for a week (until we meet again) to see if I can acquire and sustain an erection this time.

However, it s been almost a week and I haven t once thought about sex nor masturbation. I haven t been waking up with morning wood and nor have I had the urge to pleasure myself. Is this normal for a guy my age? Am I not supposed to be like a dog at this age?

I don t know if any psychological factors contribute to my lack of sex drive. I don t suffer from any mental health issues but I am stressed frequently and I do get severely body-conscious and anxious, especially when naked in the presence of another guy.

Any suggestions on how to overcome this? I m really nervous to meet him again in case I can t seem like I m enjoying myself.
Update: I'm 19, male and barely have a libido. Is this normal?
Update 2: I am 19, male and barely have a libido. Is this normal?