Is it considered gay if you compared ***** with a friend?

We both are interested in girls but natural curiosity has us wanting to compare. Keep in mind our comparing would include touching each other to see who is bigger

I wouldn’t think it would be because we are not romantically attracted to each other. And it’s not going beyond touching to see who is bigger.

• Fred

It is just young guy s curiosity. Most guys have done it although few would ever admit it. Being gay is having no sexual attraction to females. You are sexually attracted to females so you are not gay. It is old 19th century British society that made up the rules that guys cannot do something sexual together. Unfortunately people still teach this prudish rubbish. Most teenage guys have done things like compare penises or other sexual things with other guys and nearly all of them turn out to be straight adults.

It's not 'gay', but it is a little bit homoerotic.

No. I compare with my friends and so far I haven't won yet.

• camray

Guys are naturally curious, I get that, but I think you start to blur some lines once the pants come off and you’re touching each other’s hogs. There’s such thing as the honor code, but if you must compare visually.. enjoy. There’s nothing wrong with it really.

• reme_1

You might just be kidding your selves. Do straight guys touch each other to compare???

Yea you pretty much went full blown fairy.

Nahh no homo am I right

• Sam

It's gay if you need to touch to see who is bigger.

What's wrong with your eyes.

Straight guys do not seek, make up, or accept reasons to look at and touch one another's genitals.

• In

Yes (and 12 other characters)