Should I be ashamed that I have a foot fetish? No I am not trolling.?

• Joanne

No, you have nothing to be ashamed of. There's nothing wrong with a foot fetish; it's hot and it's the most common fetish. If you were my brother, I'd happily give you plenty of foot jobs and rub your face with my feet. Plus, I'd ride your foot if you wanted me to. I'd also let you lick my feet, suck on my toes, and whatever else you wanted to do with me. It would be fun!

• Joanne

Here's a few stories of taboo love which includes some feet action - https://aslam-plus-jasmine.blogspot.com (sibling romance that begins in the Middle East and continues onward) plus https://sibling-pool-antics.blogspot.com (brother + sister + family pool = lots of naughty taboo erotic pleasures).

• Sky

No, of course not. There's nothing wrong with it if you have a foot fetish. It's totally harmless, and as long as it's fully consensual when you're directly involved with someone in pursuing your fetish, that's totally fine.

No. I have my own fetish and I am pleased when I find someone who likes the same as I do.

No. The chances are it's the result of conditioning at a young age. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with having a foot fetish although if you're only turned on by feet, you should try to find a partner who will accomodate your needs or treat sex as a purely emotional expression rather than something you get physical pleasure from.

No. Foot fetishism is the most common sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts

• Marco

You should probably be discrete about it and not, say, announce it on online forums. But while we are at it, tell me, does this turn you on?

• reme_1

As long as you don't start collecting feet there is no problem. Lol

As long as you are worshiping the feet of adult and gorgeous masculine men, I wouldn't call it a fetish.

But any person who wants to worship a women's feet is a sick and crazy individual.

• Sam

A lesbian (girlfriend of a friend, also a girl) once told me she has a foot fetish and she thinks my feet are hot, and I'm a male.

I was flattered and there was no reason either of us should feel ashamed.

Source(s): I'm not attracted to feet, but personally would find Petri's feet more attractive than the lesbian who was attracted to mine.
  • .

Of course not. That sort of fetish is very appealing.