Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

How to deal with having small genitals?

Sorry for complaining. I know their are worst problems. But like I have small genitals. It's seems like you are expected to have have cetain length/girth to your penis or a certain ball size. Despite not being in control of it, you are considered less of a man or having certain character traits. What do I do?

my balls are tiny. I am 4" in dick length and average girth

You have to learn to live with your inadequacies.

Exercise your tongue....

You will live a very lonely life with a fear of being intimate with women because of youre size n what the women will think /tell etc.you will never have kids or have a normal life so better get used to it cuz you will be very lonely.have a good day lol

One day I will actually understand all of that, well maybe not, but that is a long story.

• Michael3 months agoReport

You will live a very lonely life with a fear of being intimate with women because of you're size n what the women will think /tell etc. You just got dealtt a bad hand get used to it lol

Hang a ten pound weight off them for about 6 months

I think the point  has been made I'll sum it up,  Be  Please  If  Your  Genitalia  works  as  it is intended, meaning   Your  able to   Urinate  and  Ejaculate... most important  the  size  in length  or  girth  of  the  Penis  is less  important then you  Might  think though  finding  a  female   who accepts you  more  then  your  penis.  If your   Homosexual   even less of an issue  Though   being  a  top man  for some  would  be  difficult   without  "appliances"  focus on  finding  partners    who  sincerly  care   about you  More then  YOUR   penis.....  though  I know a  few  folks who  survive  by the  adage  More then a mouthful is a waste .....  go out  into the world and  enjoy  the time  you have...   before you  realize it  You'll  be  old  and nasty and  no one  will  want to be  anywhere  near you ...lol

anyone who would judge anybody by the size of their genitals lack greatly in the "heart" department, and should be of no concern to you. it is better to have whatever you got right next to your g r e a t biiiiig HEART. heart size matters most in every single relationship that truly has value.

• Michael3 months agoReport

Lol I bet her bf has a little weeee "heart" n she truly wishes he had a much bigger "heart" lol

• patty

go out with women who have small  breasts, they should not be complaining

You should never be affected that yours is small

If this is true and the problem bothers you that much seek medical advice and / or a plastic surgeon. Plenty of women have operations for enhancenents (reductions and increases) to their features so I don't see a problem with a guy seeking advice on the subject. I have not had any corrective surgeries done for beauty reasons (not that I think I am perfect in any way!) because I think I have had more important things to deal with in life.

Expose it for what it is - Others projecting their own inadequacies onto you.

• Right. Be who you are. Appreciate differences. Folsom Street Fair is this weekend and small is proudly exposed. It’s liberating.