Why do they call it Jacking off as opposed to jacking on?
- 8 months agoFavourite answer
This refers to being "turned on". Upon reaching climax, having an orgasm, a guy is then "off" until next time.
- River EuphratesLv 78 months ago
Because you are getting off, not getting it on.
- Max HooplaLv 78 months ago
You can call it whatever you wish.
- SamLv 78 months ago
why not call in jacking outSource(s): I'm sure if you just said you are jacking, anyone who has done it would know what you are talking about.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- pit bulls biteLv 78 months ago
the off is releasing your seed
- ron hLv 78 months ago
Because a man's load leaves his body. It goes on the ground, into a tissue or whatever. (Yeah, and sometimes it goes on his belly or chest. Or his own face.)
- MarkLv 58 months ago
Cos you get your rocks off
- ExodusLv 68 months ago
Because you are not mounting someone, therefor you are dismounting, which is getting off rather than getting on.