Whats the best thing about being in your 30s?

Because I am nearly 30, I am 28. Is it the responsibility, employment, relationships, fun, partying, talking walks, learning responsibility? Its all about having a good time.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Be 30 years old.

Source(s): I'm 2 years younger than you.
  • Kim
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Nothing. U want to be in the 20s

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because you got most of the stupid f*cking mistakes out of the way between 18 and 30.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The problem with the party is that you always feel like you missed something... so you have to keep going back. And all the temporary pleasures of the world can never satisfy. We were set up to fail... we were never meant to live out our lives being our own gods.

But the prodigal never goes home to Daddy when the party is still going on... no one can talk to him about how futile it all is. Eventually when he finds himself in a foreign land, desperate and hungry, then the prodigal changes his mind and thinks about going home.

Remember this: God's desire to show you mercy cannot override the need for justice. You can't pay the price you owe with 'sorry'. Someone has to die: accept the offer of forgiveness now... tomorrow may be too late.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can do all these things responsibly, a time to work hard and play hard.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The best part of your thirties is turning forty.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its when you start to truly realize you never knew as much as you thought you did.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.