Does it sound like I was misdiagnosed?

I'm pretty sure at one point I probably had fatty liver that reversed. But a year ago when I went for a blood test for liver enzymes my doctor emailed me and said the results said liver inflammation so I saw the doctor again she said that I need to change diet and cut down on booze for my liver to reverse. my... show more I'm pretty sure at one point I probably had fatty liver that reversed. But a year ago when I went for a blood test for liver enzymes my doctor emailed me and said the results said liver inflammation so I saw the doctor again she said that I need to change diet and cut down on booze for my liver to reverse. my liver has reversed and is doing well. I did used to drink more alcohol then I do now, but when I went to the clinic again recently they checked my file from when I got the test done and it said my results for liver was AAT not GGT and that GGT is often the alcoholic related liver problems. then my doctor said it may have been related to fatty liver since it doesn't say alcoholic hepatitis. was I misdiagnosed? is it possible I just had fatty liver no matter what the results said?
3 answers 3