Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 8 months ago

Does it sound like I was misdiagnosed?

I'm pretty sure at one point I probably had fatty liver that reversed. But a year ago when I went for a blood test for liver enzymes my doctor emailed me and said the results said liver inflammation so I saw the doctor again she said that I need to change diet and cut down on booze for my liver to reverse. my liver has reversed and is doing well. I did used to drink more alcohol then I do now, but when I went to the clinic again recently they checked my file from when I got the test done and it said my results for liver was AAT not GGT and that GGT is often the alcoholic related liver problems. then my doctor said it may have been related to fatty liver since it doesn't say alcoholic hepatitis. was I misdiagnosed? is it possible I just had fatty liver no matter what the results said?

• Tulip

Trolling trolling

• ?

the fact that you ask this over and over again makes you a huge troll

ANY liver problem should be taken seriously. It does not matter the cause, you need to do everything you can not to add insult to injury. So if you have a liver enzyme test that shows there is a problem you should not add to that. So what if your problem is NOT related to alcohol, you should cut out the alcohol. You should also not take Tylenol as that is bad for the liver too. A lot of the statins for high cholesterol are bad for the liver too. If you have not been immunized against the various forms of hepatitis you should get it done. Stop worrying about a misdiagnosis, it is all moot when you are talking about liver damage.

• kelvin

no they should stop trolling this already as they ask it daily