Ive been sick for too long... HELP?

It all started with a cough in December 2018. The cough turned into bronchitis and costocondritis THREE TIMES! They assumed I had an autoimmune disease because of the reoccurring inflammation and a positive ANA but, they could never figure out what kind of autoimmune disease it was. I was sick all of Spring 2019... show more It all started with a cough in December 2018. The cough turned into bronchitis and costocondritis THREE TIMES! They assumed I had an autoimmune disease because of the reoccurring inflammation and a positive ANA but, they could never figure out what kind of autoimmune disease it was. I was sick all of Spring 2019 and in May I was diagnosed with Mononucleosis. I had already been diagnosed with mono 3 years prior to this so I was very confused why it had reemerged seeing that is not common. It is now September 2019 and I am feeling worse than ever. I have constant headaches, body aches, extreme fatigue, night sweats (almost every night), reoccurring fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, unintentional weight loss (over 20 lbs), COMPLETE loss of appetite, and those are just to name a few. I have been seeing doctors all summer long and they still have NO answer for me. I feel terrible and cannot keep living like this and I just don't know what to do anymore.
3 answers 3