Ive been sick for too long... HELP?

It all started with a cough in December 2018. The cough turned into bronchitis and costocondritis THREE TIMES! They assumed I had an autoimmune disease because of the reoccurring inflammation and a positive ANA but, they could never figure out what kind of autoimmune disease it was. I was sick all of Spring 2019 and in May I was diagnosed with Mononucleosis. I had already been diagnosed with mono 3 years prior to this so I was very confused why it had reemerged seeing that is not common. It is now September 2019 and I am feeling worse than ever. I have constant headaches, body aches, extreme fatigue, night sweats (almost every night), reoccurring fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, unintentional weight loss (over 20 lbs), COMPLETE loss of appetite, and those are just to name a few. I have been seeing doctors all summer long and they still have NO answer for me. I feel terrible and cannot keep living like this and I just don't know what to do anymore.

Friend there is a possibility that your air conditioning system is harboring black mold inside of the coils and the vents. This condition can cause you all kinds of illnesses. And it's not limited to your home it could be in your car. My daughter constantly had respiratory illnesses and was forever sick. Finally I was able to trace the problem to her automobile. The filter was saturated in black mold. After I thoroughly cleaned up the air condition system in her car she stopped getting sick. you might want to look into that possibility.

Have you been evaluated for non-Hodgkins lymphoma? I have seen a number of people where the first signs were a string of nearly constant infections; mostly respiratory illnesses and most of the same symptoms you have (except nausea).  

Doctors often don't know what the underlying cause of diseases are. Or what causes certain symptoms. They focus on treating symptoms. Your general malaise suggests you have a nutritional deficiency, or more than one. You need to take charge of your own health, and take the time to learn how to improve your health. I recommend you go to youtube and search for DR BERG CHRONIC FATIGUE for starters. He is very informative about what collection of symptoms are caused by certain nutritional efficiencies. You can cure nutritional efficiencies yourself. Your family doctor likely won't know how to cure them, because they aren't taught much about nutrition in medical school. A doctor has to intentionally focus on and specialize in nutrition and its relation to body functions to get skilled at this. The cures are in your grocery store. Get busy!

• Haley5 months agoReport

I am already taking many vitamins as well as receiving daily B-12 injections and iron infusions to help with the nutritional deficiencies.