Do you like how the MLB is starting the season early?

Since 2018 they've been starting the season in late March. It used to be in April. Next year is March 26th. It looks like it's getting earlier year after year. I like it.

• Favourite answer

It makes it difficult for teams in cold weather climates to play early season home games but it also gives MLB room to either expand the playoffs or end the season without going into November.

I like starting the season early.  While I'm a fan of the idea of reducing games to 154 or so, I also start counting down the days until Opening Day come about Thanksgiving. 

Schedule reduction.

Yes, I do like it. It gives a little scheduling flexibility during the season.

I'd be happiest if they played year round.

MLB should start later (in early April) and return to real doubleheaders - 2 scheduled games on the same day.

The "boys of summer" barely get a Christmas holiday anymore! I would prefer a longer off season!!