Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Why don't I orgasm in my GF's vagina?

Why can't I feel much and why do I only *** through bl0wjobs?

This question why don't you orgasm in her is difficult to get a correct answer.

a) You may have c.. in her but you don't realise it. Well maybe unless she got pregnant than you will notice? Lol

b) as for ******* and masturbation can get you orgasm is because the stimulation is more intense than you are making love with your partner.

c) You should be relax when having sex with your partner. Try fore play longer before going into the real move.

If you masturbate (especially to porn) on a regular basis, then your penis is used to being manipulated more intensely than most women's vaginas are capable of.

When I stopped watching porn (I still masturbate, but only when I actually get the urge), I was able to get harder, stay hard for longer, please my wife, and have an orgasm through vaginal intercourse (whereas beforehand I would usually have to finish off with my hand, or she would have to use her hand to finish me off).

may be something mental regarding vaginas or your gf has a really loose v-j

• Josie

You are not getting the amount of stimulation you need

to ejaculate. You might be circumcised and /or she might

not be using her muscles effectively.

• Josie

If he can c um in blowjobs then he is not getting enough stimulation in sex which suggests he is circumcised.
      Have you ever tried holding back a foreskin in most sex positions. Really acrobatic !!

• Bucky

Perhaps your are circumcised and have lost too much sensation.

• Roddy

Circumcision does NOT reduce SEXUAL sensation, it just changes it a bit and removes over sensitivity to everyday touch that can cause premature ejaculation.

I don't know but you'd be out of luck with me, because i don't liberally give blowies away. No thanks. But i am an expert face-sitter. That's how i roll.

And if you masturbate by humping, this is likely the issue. Otherwise, i have no idea

because her vagina is too loose from probably BBC's