Jehovah's Witnesses, why do you think the "thermosphere" is super hot but the layers of the atmosphere above and below it are cold?

Do you think it's because that's where our electromagnetic sun resides, exactly as the Bible describes?

"So the sun stood still and the moon did not move until the nation could take vengeance on its enemies. Is it not written in the book of Jaʹshar? The sun stood still in the middle of the sky and did not hasten to set for about a whole day." (Joshua 10:13).

I think that an intelligent creator one by the name of Jehovah planned it all out and put it in the place the way it is right now. That's what I think.

Are you under the care of a psychiatrist? If not, I'd suggest you look into it, real quick.

• Lv 4

Maybe you should research Jim Jones and The People's Temple. He was the leader of a cult very similar to the jehovah's witnesses.

• Otto

Where did you get it ??????????????????????

Source(s): Bible
    • Lv 4

Out his behind.

Why on Earth are you asking Jehovah's Witnesses to answer this question about temperatures in Earth's atmosphere? They have no statements or policy or theology on such matters!

Further, what in the world has that verse in the Bible got to do with either JWs or anybody having an opinion about temperatures in Earth's atmosphere? Or perhaps that's just a ruse for you to promote your own views and you have some agenda here. Well, My answer to your question is that JWs have no thoughts on temperatures in Earth's atmosphere. And I bet none of them have even heard of any "electromagnetic sun" residing anywhere.

• Brian

I believe this is the only thing you and I agree on. He is a quick blocker too.

"Theolate" God's own thermal insulation! Probably the best lagging in the world!