Anyone own a 2019 jeep?

I had a Jeep in the late 90’s. Always wanted another and I’m ready now. Fiat makes them now, so everyone is saying quality went down. I’m worried about engine and electrical problems. I don’t want the Jeep in the shop all the time. Any feedback on the 2019/2020 Jeeps? Thx!

My brother recently bought a current version 4-door Wrangler Rubicon. He loves it, and has had no quality issues with it.

I can confirm its off-road capabilities.

Incidentally, though Fiat is Chrysler's partner, the Jeep isn't "made by Fiat." All U.S.-sold Jeep models are manufactured by FCA-US Jeep Division in Toledo.

Wait for the EcoDiesel.

• John

Best place for user reviews of all years of cars is www.edmunds.com

• JetDoc

No, Skippy. Fiat doesn't make Jeeps. They're still made in the same factory and by the same people who have made them since Chrysler bought out American Motors nearly 30 years ago. The only thing that's changed is that Chrysler is now owned by Fiat.

Uh, check Consumer Reports and JD Power Rankings?