Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 2 months ago

Will homeschooling save my kids from becoming satanists or being bullied?

The devils influence is staggering. I fear every day that my kids in public school will join a gang or a satanic cult or will be bullied or shot

11 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not if they have inclinations to become satanists at some stage in their lives after they have left home. And not if office bullies decide that they will be the targets of their bullying.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Must be trolling.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nothing will save them, if they want to go that route, you can't stop them. As for getting shot, that could happen at Walmart. You voted to keep the guns so reap the rewards. I was in a public school. I chose NOT TO JOIN A GANG. Most gangs don't go to school.Being bullied is part of life. It happens to some and others have a quick mind and quicker tongue and outsmart the bullies. They find you "not worth the effort", because I can make them look like a FOOL in front of their friends. Being home schooled will not teach the kids how to interact with others so they can not communicate or have any social skills(and you need that in order to work in society) Being home schooled, you do not learn what is NORMAL. & accepted in society. You are always paranoid. Just like you, the parent is right now. Yeah, you are teaching them how to be complete failures in life. They do not need your HINDERANCE & misguided beliefs ruining their lives.

YOU GOT ISSUES.

• 2 months ago

Not if you let me teach them....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Home schooling would do more than that. Teach your children HOW to think, and not JUST what you think. Teach them to think for themselves. Teach your values through example.

• 2 months ago

There will be less bullying (unless the parents do the bullying), but if the kids want to become satanists, there is no where on earth that can prevent it.

• 2 months ago

Its a good choice. Children are not exposed to the nonsense in school. While home its a more peaceful place for them. Soon the whole world will be filled with peaceable people. Psalms 37:10,11

• 2 months ago

"Homeschooling" has a very broad interpretation. Based on your tone and failed attempt at humor, if you attempt to teach them yourself, they are doomed. Hire good tutors and other experts in their fields to teach them instead.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

When do you think your parents will marry?

• 2 months ago

Homeschooling is higher quality than any public school. To answer your question, yes!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.