Can you receive a real estate license if you were homeschooled?

Can you earn a real estate license without a GED/high school diploma. Will they take homeschool transcripts?

• drip

Check your state’s regulations. Most CC offer real estate courses, call and ask

I know many families that homeschool. Their children have earned a valid HS diploma.

If you haven’t you should look into getting your GED ASAP. This will affect your life.

• Ann

Home schooled students receive a diploma just like public school students do.

• ?

There are several forms of homeschooling in FL, but with any of them, one would earn a diploma upon completion. As long as your parents complied with FL homeschool law, then you *are* a high school graduate, a homeschooled high school graduate.

In my state, I created my kids' diplomas when they finished their home schooling. Those diplomas are considered valid documents, certified by their instructor (me).

I don't see why not. Call and ask.

You need a high school diploma or equivalent. Even if you were home schooled you should have earned a diploma.

Ask them, they will know for sure

In the state of Florida*