liop asked in SportsSnooker & Pool · 1 year ago

I want a pool!!!?

How to convince my parents to let me get a pool?

• Zapata

I read this as "I want a poo !!!!!"

• John

Are you Paris Hilton ??

I'll pay for a pool when I can roast and eat your Chihuahua dog. 

Promise your parents you will finish all your homework, and you will get good grades, now, this will be difficult, but if you do it you might be able to get a pool.

Just stay away from INTEX pools! They have the best filter/pump & hose connection design there is. But they don't last no matter how well you take care of them. The wind ripped a hose right off the pool I had! It's basically just a thick liner, but without walls it's very weak. I bought the best 24ft. one last year & that's the one the hose tore off. STAY AWAY!

• 1 year ago

Swimming pool or pool table?

1 year ago

By buying one of them on Amazon

1 year ago

I've read your questions. I also wouldn't allow you around water.

1 year ago

If I were your folks, I'd buy you one of those little inflatable ones.

1 year ago

Price a pool and the special insurance you need to have one. Get a job. They'll let you have it when you can pay for it.

• 1 year ago

Find a shovel and put your back into it and dig a hole in the back yard. Make your own and it’s a almost guarantee your parents will let you keep it