rosa asked in PetsHorses · 1 month ago

Horse dream interpretation?

I have a horse and she’s typically a sweet girl. A little bitchy at times but she’s retired now. I was standing in a fenced paddock and my horse began chasing me. Once she caught up to me instead of trampoling me she pushed me to walk. Like trotting behind me forcing me to move forward. She did NOT hurt me and her energy wasn’t necessarily aggressive. I was just scared.  The owner of my barn then released all of her horses at once and 8-9 horses all began chasing me. I ran for my life and I can’t remember much after that. I just know that I turned out okay and alive. What do you guys think my dream means? Thank you! :) 

• PR

Maybe, you are having a little trouble at your barn? Your horse is trying to move you forward so you don't get involved in the trouble, but then the barn owner seems to be pushing something? 

Many barns are wrought with issues. If this is the case, this may be bothering you. Is it time to find a different barn?

Or, your horse (a bit forward, aggressive in nature), is suggesting you assert yourself a bit more in some other area of your life?

I would think this may be more of the first, since you would be thinking about this and perhaps it is bothering you.

• ?1 month agoReport

GO KISS A HORSES ****!

LOL! When I was growing up, a dream about horses was said to be a dream about sex.

So, that would mean a boy you know and like - a friend, maybe - is interested in you, and that scares you. You feel he's pushing you toward more than you want to handle.

Then someone lets in all the other boys, and their all interested in you... and you're not ready for that interest, it scares you, so you run away.

Horses don't chase people as a rule, with the exception of stallions, who may charge a person they perceive as a threat, and broodmares, who will sometimes charge or menace a person in defense of their foals. That alone should tell you that this was just a dream- albeit a rather strange one.

• patty

u will be attacked by horses within the next ten days

It’s means she’s probably pregnant or you are pregnant

have a horse and she’s typically a sweet girl. A little bitchy at times but she’s retired now. I was standing in a fenced paddock and my horse began chasing me. Once she caught up to me instead of trampoling me she pushed me to walk. Like trotting behind me forcing me to move forward. She did NOT hurt me and her energy wasn’t necessarily