I work at a craft store and can’t think of what craft to make. Help me come up with fun ideas :)?

I’ve recently been employed at a craft store which I love, and have already done wood burning, candle making, mum making (Texas thing), and painting. Now I’m stumped on what I should do next. We give classes at the store I work at so the more I learn, the more classes I could give. Any ideas on something that people would want to learn how to make?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

I may be biased, but I absolutely love doing needlework of any kind. There's even evidence that the repetitive touching of needlework has a tranquilizing effect.

I suggest beginning by learning crochet--it's very simple to learn and you can make small items, perfect for beginners. All you need is a crochet hook and some string or yarn--easy to carry around. The yarn sleeve will tell you what size hook to use for that yarn. Purchase an instruction book or look on the Internet for instructions..

After crochet, you can learn knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, quilting, weaving, rug hooking, punch needle, etc. if you want.

• Ashley1 month agoReport

I’m doing this and I love it. I’m crocheting myself sweat pants and already made 2 blankets. I’m going to start selling them locally. So much fun. Thanks for the ideas!

• 4 weeks ago

a jar with pee in it

• Ronali
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Anything that can be made out of sturdy cardstock, colored paper, patterned or scrapbook paper, like greeting cards, gift tags, and bookmarks.

• roger
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Quilting

Embroidery (crewel)

Silk Screen printing

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fall wreaths. Christmas ornaments, beaded or other type. Door signs for kids' rooms.

• 1 month ago

Build a neighborhood.

My theme was Christmas. What about yours?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.