Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Is Rihanna right about Trump?

“People are being murdered by war weapons that they legally purchase. This is just not normal. That should never, ever be normal. And the fact that it’s classified as something different because of the color of their skin? It’s a slap in the face. It’s completely racist,” she said of Trump’s response to the El Paso shooting in particular, which included him calling it an “act of cowardice” and a problem with mental illness. “Put an Arab man with that same weapon in that same Walmart and there is no way that Trump would sit there and address it publicly as a mental health problem. The most mentally ill human being in America right now seems to be the president.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rihanna-opens-up-a...

I love your question.

Conservatives have a lot to answer up for.

I'd gloat were it a sports thing, it isn't, but conservatives think it is and they bet on the wrong quarterback.

I vote for competence, this is why I was never going to vote for Trump, even a moron should see what a trash can he is and should have known all along.

So will there be weeping and gnashing of conservative teeth?

No.

Conservative voters can't distinguish fact from fiction nor can they learn from the past as evidenced by them still cutting taxes for the wealthy after 40 years of attempting to realize their "Capitalistic" utopia and never making progress at all, by progress I refer to the strengthening of our nation by any means at all but I personally prefer reinvesting into the people, like education for children, or forgiveness of student loans, or infrastructure, SOMETHING that helps everyone, not just those that have the financial capacity to help themselves already.

Apparently I can't respond to other peoples post, so let me attach this as a response to Socrates.

Trump is one of the few who speak out against the high murder rate in the cities due to Black on Black gun violence because he's first to complain about Blacks at any time, this is due to his life altering racism. Otherwise why would he still be convinced that the Central Park 5, who were completely exonerated still need to be locked up and executed. Trump only seems rational to other bigots by the way.

People are also being MURDERED BY LEGALLY PURCHASED KNIVES, Baseball Bats, Bricks, Machities, Cars, Drugs, Diseases, Illegals finding guns and playing with them..

You you have ANY understanding of what she said! Trump has been one of the few who speak out against the high murder rate in the cities due to Black on Black gun violence. Just WHAT are you pissed off about? Do you even know?

Why does anyone care about Rihanna's opinion. She hasn't even written a good song in years.

• Mr.Longrove

She probably hasn't written any songs at all. She's a puppet.

Rihanna is out of control... How dare she insult a good white man with Christian values. Like us. We know those brave brothers are freedom fighters working to preserve the purity of our race. They're American Heros in my book. Because we've pissed off so many different people since the first time our great grandpappies set foot on this land and started passing out small pox blankets and tryna convert these savages to Christ; that there's simply no telling which one of em hates us more or which one of em is gonna decide they want a little payback first. The LAST thing we want to do is to start letting more non whites come here. Cause if all brown minority savages join together with the red  minority savages and the black minority savages and they figure out that WE are the cause of 99.9% of the world's woes. We'll find ourselves outnumbered by minorities. Then they'll be putting little caramel babies in our daughters and taking our wives because we're just so darn vanilla. So hell. I totally understand why that hero went into that Walmarts with his weapon. None of them non whites are to be trusted. We done fvcked over to many of em and it's only a matter of time before Karma comes for the white man. We need to keep as many of those fvckers out for as long as we can. And I'll be gosh darned if I go to put my pecker into Becky-Heather, and find out some soul brother done stretched her snatch six ways from sunday and now she's ready to leave me and take our babys. Mental illness my ear. I say kill em all and if that little island **** don't like it... She can suck my 1/2 inch long pink petercock

Oh great, more political wisdom from a dumbass celebrity. Rihanna should shut up and do porn.

• J. c

Ewwww nobody would want to see her in porn. yuck!

• Sam

She is right, Dump is a racist.

Why should ANYONE listen to a black immigrant, with a $600 million net worth, whine and moan about how "hard" it is being an immigrant in this great nation? If she doesn't like it here, then she can take her millions and LEAVE!

They're not war weapons so...

Lolz

No. If Rihanna doesn't like our President or the way things are in this country, then she can go back to the Caribbean Islands where she came from. Better yet, she could always go to Chicago with "her kind" to see what violence really looks like!