q asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

My one ear feels plugged up off and on. Is it cancer or just allergies?

Is it possible it's cancer or something. My ear feels plugged up off and on. Not really if it could be ear wax or allergies. Do allergies effect only one ear and not the other. Seems like some days it's worse than other, but it's usually the worst when I'm laying down. I'm not experience any other systems of anything like cancer. No ear pain, dizziness.

The hearing loss is off and on, just when it feels plugged up other than that it's pretty normal.

Rarely get ringing in ears.

Rarely get headaches.

No moles in the ear area that could become cancer.

Am I just worrying too much. Is it just allergies, if it is can allergies effect just one ear.

I'm sure it is cancer kid! Here is one remedy i have for you. Open your books and start to study. Just see the magic your cancer will fly away in few days! just try it

• Edna

You probably just have an inner ear infection, or an allergy, or excessive wax build-up. Any of those can affect only one ear.

• LAN

You are an idiot and at that I am insulting idiots badly. That's why you constantly create new accounts to spam the same idiocy over and over.

Cancer? Not at all (why do people always jump to that).  More than likely its inner ear fluid build up if its not wax. See an ent.

Perhaps it's excess ear wax. Try a family doctor or walk in clinic.

Ear infections caused by colds, flus and sinus infections are known culprits for a single ear being affected. This is the season of the sickness after all. Plenty more miserable upper respiratory infections to come!

• Frank

Yes, its cancer. Say your prayers. You are going to be dead by tomorrow.