Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 9 months ago

What can I do if my lungs are intoxicated by cigarettes?

I started smoking 4 years ago and I pretty much stopped by now but how I smoked for a long time my lungs are hurt and I can tell they are damaged and rusted and I want to know how I can heal them and intoxicate them. Super strong coffee could be an option to heal my intoxicated lungs.

• Edna

You want to know how you can "intoxicate" your lungs? Do you want to get your lungs drunk? If you "intoxicated" your lungs, you would be getting them drunk.

Don't smoke.

Your body removes the toxins by itself. Just eat right and exercise and your lungs will recover after a few years.

• Eva

First of all, lungs don't rust and coffee is not going to heal them. They will heal in time if you no longer smoke.

Get some fresh air in the mountains

• Marty

it will take five years to heal naturally

take early morning walks to get fresh air into the lungs

No clue what that means