Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

I started a difficult and doable mission of planning the collapse of all dairy and cow meat industries. I need ideas in how to do it?

My aim it to cause all dairy and cow meat industries to collapse permanently by 2030. I have started campaigns on social media. I know this isn't enough, so I need some  more random suggestions from random comments on my posts. I could also make stickers to put on random dairy and cow meat packages in any big supermarket I go to, showing facts about the animals' unnecessary suffering. The less people buying cow products the faster this evil industry is going to collapse. I am starting this in the UK first.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sparky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

By educating people from a young age.

Being careful not to alienate people who are not vegetarian.

By exposing the truth of the industry, in a way that people will demand change.

Demanding change from the Government.

• 1 month ago

Supply and demand stupid, you could "collapse" the entire meat industry and the next day a new one would just pop up. As long as there is a demand for meat, there will be a meat industry. This applies to ALL aspects in life, not just the meat industry.

Btw, if i ever saw some nancy putting stupid anti-meat stickers on the meat at the supermarket i would kick the shiit out of him

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not going to happen. And you are not going to change anything by being a moron. And you certainly are not going to change me. I'm always going to eat real meat, and you are not going change that. You cannot interfere with free will. Someone like myself will never give up eating meat. Ever. If someone doesn't want to stop eating meat, they're not going to stop eating meat. You might be claiming that what you are doing is doable, but it's not (unless favoritism is on your side). If I was in a high position of political power, I would have you arrested, if you tried any of your shenanigans.

• james
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You need come here. We will teach you how to milk by hand & butcher our waterbuffalo. Then post the photo's of yourself showing the results of fresh milk & meat in the industry & what it can do to you. & the damage it can cause trying to drink or eat meat & dairy products. To you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

guess the UK can keep you

• Daisy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lol. Not doable.

It is likely illegal to put stickers on packages of food. That would be tampering with our food supply. If you get caught, you could be arrested.

My suggestion is not to be a sneaky coward. Make signs, stand in front of the store and pass out brochures, picket the store.

I think you will find that very few shoppers will give up meat because of your actions.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Zero is more like it since any brochures would be lies

• 1 month ago

you cant........but thanks for asking

• 1 month ago

Don't you dare, man. I freaking love milkshakes and hamburgers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Finish school, go to university and become an expert on substitutes for milk and meat. Then you can do something useful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure it'll work out well

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.