Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

I started a difficult and doable mission of planning the collapse of all dairy and cow meat industries. I need ideas in how to do it?

My aim it to cause all dairy and cow meat industries to collapse permanently by 2030. I have started campaigns on social media. I know this isn't enough, so I need some  more random suggestions from random comments on my posts. I could also make stickers to put on random dairy and cow meat packages in any big supermarket I go to, showing facts about the animals' unnecessary suffering. The less people buying cow products the faster this evil industry is going to collapse. I am starting this in the UK first.

• Sparky

By educating people from a young age.

Being careful not to alienate people who are not vegetarian.

By exposing the truth of the industry, in a way that people will demand change.

Demanding change from the Government.

Supply and demand stupid, you could "collapse" the entire meat industry and the next day a new one would just pop up. As long as there is a demand for meat, there will be a meat industry. This applies to ALL aspects in life, not just the meat industry.

Btw, if i ever saw some nancy putting stupid anti-meat stickers on the meat at the supermarket i would kick the shiit out of him

Not going to happen. And you are not going to change anything by being a moron. And you certainly are not going to change me. I'm always going to eat real meat, and you are not going change that. You cannot interfere with free will. Someone like myself will never give up eating meat. Ever. If someone doesn't want to stop eating meat, they're not going to stop eating meat. You might be claiming that what you are doing is doable, but it's not (unless favoritism is on your side). If I was in a high position of political power, I would have you arrested, if you tried any of your shenanigans.

• james

You need come here. We will teach you how to milk by hand & butcher our waterbuffalo. Then post the photo's of yourself showing the results of fresh milk & meat in the industry & what it can do to you. & the damage it can cause trying to drink or eat meat & dairy products. To you.

guess the UK can keep you

• Daisy

Lol. Not doable.

It is likely illegal to put stickers on packages of food. That would be tampering with our food supply. If you get caught, you could be arrested.

My suggestion is not to be a sneaky coward. Make signs, stand in front of the store and pass out brochures, picket the store.

I think you will find that very few shoppers will give up meat because of your actions.

• RICK

Zero is more like it since any brochures would be lies

you cant........but thanks for asking

Don't you dare, man. I freaking love milkshakes and hamburgers.

Finish school, go to university and become an expert on substitutes for milk and meat. Then you can do something useful.

I'm sure it'll work out well