Is it cheating to sit on another guys lap?

Opinons please

My wife quite often sits on other guy's laps when we party. They seem to enjoy it and I know she does.

• Can confirm, his wife sat on my lap and I rate her lap sitting skills five stars.

no i dont know but maybe

IF YOUR MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS

• It depends on the terms of your relationship

i guess it depends on the circumstances? Theres a differences between cheating and just being inappropriate. if u liked the guy and purposely sat on his lap thats kinda messed up but if someone pushed u pretty hard onto him than its just an accident.

• kane4 weeks agoReport

If someone pushed you pretty hard onto him...haha

Yes and you know it

Not cheating... but how would you feel if your gf/bf sat on someone else's lap or let someone sit on their lap? Just think it's inappropriate if you're in a relationship/dating/etc.

• e9601:

If you have a boyfriend, yes it is cheating.

It doesn't matter whether you call it cheating or not. It's inappropriate behavior for someone in a relationship, and makes you appear untrustworthy.

Depends on the culture , ask your guy if it is ok with him or no

• stranger

Not me , no girls ever sit on my lap (including my wife lol )