Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 9 months ago

My left tonsil is enlarged for 2 months no symptoms. Same size as two months ago and little white bumps on the back of my throat.?

So two months ago my tonsil swell up for no reason. It's not got white spots or anything. It's like it's not there. But it is. Then yesterday I looked In my throat with flash and I saw white.. white ish? Bumps on my throat. Im really scared that this might be throat cancer. I do not smoke nor have I been sick. I do have to clear my throat for at least 2 days but it's subsided pretty much. It's also a tiny bit difficult to swallow but I do get post nasal drip in the morning and throughout the day. I'm really scared its that dreaded c word. The tonsil has stayed the same size and hasn't grown.

• Math

No it's not tonsil cancer. That's very rare. Just an infection.

If the tonsils bother you a lot, you can get a tonsillectomy. 

Tonsils are part of your immune system. They swell if you have even a minor infection.

go back to your doctor and have him check it out

Post nasal drip can cause tonsils to swell but if concerned, see a doctor.

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out