Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

What elective classes should I take?

I am currently taking all college level classes in 12th grade at a college campus, to graduate with my high school diploma and my AA degree. I have to go through their website to "add" classes for my next semester. I have all my requirements to graduate high school with, but not my AA degree. I have to take a science class with a lab and need 12 elective credits. I honestly have no idea what college classes are considered "electives." My current "major" is sports management/marketing, but I'm not 100% set on it. Thanks.

• Prostitution is the only elective thing that isn't a waste of time.

arttttttttttttt

• blank

I recommend taking classes that have to do with your major I am not sure what classes your school offers But taking classes related to your major in my opinion is the best option.

• drip

12 credits of electives??. That seems excessive. You need to go talk to your CC adviser.

i would talk to your guidance counselor at school about it

• Damien

go look at your degree program requirements. just take the courses that are listed, should be talking to the guidance counsellor for this, i dont know if they still exist, they were quite useless back in my days in high sschool.

• Damien

electives mean you need to take 4 courses out of a list of several courses, where i go 1 course is equal to 3 credits

Ask /r/iamverysmart on reddit