why is yahoo deleting all my comments?

i DONT WANT TO HEAR Users are reporting them as violations because all of them are being deleted since a month ago. No way in hell all 300 plus comment are violations. I just create another account and really violate you heathens!

Yells yes yes yes

Some may find your avatar and/or Yahoo nickname offensive or your comments, however true or clever, may be in bad taste.

• I find your avatar offensive, besides i tried to change it but yahoo ****** up system won't let me

Users are reporting them as violations. If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer/comment) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you.

• EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM FROM A MONTH AGO? I HAVE POSTED LIKE 200 COMMENTS SINCE THEN

They are violations, users like you and me report them, then they are deleted

• Brian

It probably got reported.  If that happens, it goes into the black hole of death to never be seen again.